Cook time: 25
Ready in: 30-60 Minutes
Syns per serving: FREE
- Low-calorie cooking spray
- 2 medium onions, finely chopped
- 4cm piece of root ginger, peeled and finely chopped
- 3 large garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 2 tbsp hot curry powder
- 2 ripe tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp tomato puree
- 400g can chickpeas, drained
- 1 beef stock cube
- 400g lean sirloin steak, visible fat removed, cut into bite-sized pieces
- Large handful of finely chopped fresh coriander
- 100g baby leaf spinach, roughly chopped
- 3 tbsp fat-free natural Greek yogurt
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Spray a large non-stick saucepan with low-calorie cooking spray and place over a medium heat. Add the onions and cook for 5 minutes, adding a little water if they start to stick. Stir in the ginger, garlic, spices, tomatoes, tomato puree, chickpeas, stock cube and 300ml of water and cook for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, spray a non-stick frying pan with low-calorie cooking spray and place over a medium-high heat. Brown the beef in batches, transfer to a bowl and keep warm.
- Add the beef, coriander and spinach to the vegetables in the saucepan and cook for a further 5 minutes or until the spinach has wilted.
- Take the pan off the heat, stir in the yogurt and season to taste. Serve hot with rice and your favourite vegetables.
Ultimate Slimming Tips!
Slimming Tip 1 – Don’t go hungry
If you are hungry you need to eat. Depriving your body of food will just see you miserable and maybe even grabbing the high fat, high sugar foods instead. And that’s really not going to help.
Slimming Tip 2 – Fill up on Super Slimming Foods
Now no food has the power to actually slim you down, but the foods with the least calories for the most amount of filling power will cut your calorie intake without you even realising.
These foods what to take priory over other foods, by filling your plate with at least 1/3 of the Super Slimming Foods will see the lbs literally drop off.
Slimming Tip 3 – Plan Plan Plan
Fail to plan is planning to fail. Make a solid plan not only for the foods and meal you are going to enjoy but also what might get in your way. If you know you have a night out, that’s fine, just plan… What food will you order? What drinks will you order? And stick to your plan for amazing weight losses.
With so many slimming world meals that can be adapted to your lifestyle. From batch cooking and making the most of your time by using the slow cooker. Our aim is to develop healthy recipes that can fit into any diet you are following. With a strong emphasis on budget family meal recipes with a good dollop of motivation and self-belief.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230