Ready in 40 minutes
- 3 medium red onions
- 500g lean minced beef (less than 5% fat)
- 1 large red chilli, deseeded and very finely chopped
- 4 large garlic cloves, crushed
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1kg Charlotte potatoes, halved lengthways
- 300g fine green beans
- low calorie cooking spray
- 1 tbsp mild curry powder
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- Finely chop one red onion and place in a bowl with the beef, chilli (keeping a little to sprinkle when you serve, if you like), half the garlic and some seasoning. Mix well to combine. Divide the mixture into eight equal portions and shape each portion around a metal skewer in a long sausage shape. Chill until ready to cook.
- Cook the potatoes in a large pan of lightly salted boiling water for 7-8 minutes. Add the green beans and cook for a further 4 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, spray a large, deep saucepan with low calorie cooking spray.
- Thinly slice the remaining onions (reserving a small handful to serve) and cook for 4-5 minutes until softened, stirring occasionally. Stir in the remaining garlic and the curry powder and cook for 1-2 minutes. Add the cooked potatoes and beans and the tomatoes and stir well. Cover and simmer for 5-6 minutes until heated through.
- Meanwhile, preheat the grill to hot. Arrange the skewers on a foil-lined baking tray and grill for 5 minutes on each side until cooked through.
- Garnish the skewers with the reserved onion and chilli and serve with the potatoes and green beans.
Ultimate Slimming Tips!
Slimming Tip 1 – Don’t go hungry
If you are hungry you need to eat. Depriving your body of food will just see you miserable and maybe even grabbing the high fat, high sugar foods instead. And that’s really not going to help.
Slimming Tip 2 – Fill up on Super Slimming Foods
Now no food has the power to actually slim you down, but the foods with the least calories for the most amount of filling power will cut your calorie intake without you even realising.
These foods what to take priory over other foods, by filling your plate with at least 1/3 of the Super Slimming Foods will see the lbs literally drop off.
Slimming Tip 3 – Plan Plan Plan
Fail to plan is planning to fail. Make a solid plan not only for the foods and meal you are going to enjoy but also what might get in your way. If you know you have a night out, that’s fine, just plan… What food will you order? What drinks will you order? And stick to your plan for amazing weight losses.
With so many slimming world meals that can be adapted to your lifestyle. From batch cooking and making the most of your time by using the slow cooker. Our aim is to develop healthy recipes that can fit into any diet you are following. With a strong emphasis on budget family meal recipes with a good dollop of motivation and self-belief.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230