- Low-calorie cooking spray
- 500g lean beef mince (5% fat or less)
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 1 medium carrot, finely chopped
- 1 celery stick, finely chopped
- 250g closed-cup mushrooms, sliced
- 3 large garlic cloves, crushed
- 150g cherry tomatoes
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 2 beef stock cubes, crumbled
- 4 tbsp tomato purée
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 2 tsp Marmite
- ½ small pack fresh basil, finely chopped
- 80g baby spinach
- 400g dried tagliatelle pasta
- Spray a large non-stick saucepan with a little low-calorie cooking spray and place over a medium heat. Add the beef, onion, carrot, celery and mushrooms and cook for 15 minutes.
- Drain off any fat in the pan and add the garlic, cherry tomatoes, chopped tomatoes, stock cubes, tomato purée, oregano, Marmite and basil, plus 400ml boiling water. Simmer for 25 minutes, then add the spinach and stir until wilted.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta according to the pack instructions and drain.
- Stir the sauce into the pasta, add salt and pepper to taste and serve hot with salad.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230