- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 1 large red pepper, chopped
- 1 small butternut squash, peeled and chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed or minced
- 1 tsp hot smoked paprika
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- ½+ tsp chipotle chilli paste (add more bit by bit but be warned this can be very fiery)
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- can chopped tomatoes
- 2 cans black beans, rinsed and drained
- vegetable stock (either fresh or cube)
- fresh coriander
Fry off the onion, pepper, butternut squash and garlic in fry light.
Once the onions start turning translucent, turn the heat down. Add all of the spices and canned ingredients, and stir. Cover for about one hour, stirring occasionally. Taste test for spice level and add more chipotle if you wish.
This is cooked when the sauce has thickened and the squash is cooked through. See Easy!
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230