- 2 x 400g cans white beans, such as cannellini, butter or a mixture, drained and rinsed
- 400g red and yellow cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 red onion, finely diced
- 100g sugar snap peas, shredded
- Small pack fresh flat-leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp fat-free vinaigrette
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- ¼ tsp mustard powder
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 4 smoked bacon steaks (or 12 smoked bacon medallions), visible fat removed
- 4 baby gem lettuces, leaves separated
- Tip the beans into a large bowl with 350g tomatoes, the onion, sugar snap peas and parsley.
- Put the remaining tomatoes, vinaigrette, vinegar, mustard powder and garlic into a food processor and whizz until almost smooth. Pour over the bean mixture and toss everything together.
- Preheat a non-stick griddle pan to hot or your grill to high, then cook the bacon steaks for 3-4 minutes on each side (if using medallions, cook for 2 minutes on each side), or until cooked through. Slice into strips.
- Divide the lettuce between 4 plates. Toss the bacon strips through the bean mixture, then spoon over the lettuce and serve.
Ultimate Slimming Tips!
Slimming Tip 1 – Don’t go hungry
If you are hungry you need to eat. Depriving your body of food will just see you miserable and maybe even grabbing the high fat, high sugar foods instead. And that’s really not going to help.
Slimming Tip 2 – Fill up on Super Slimming Foods
Now no food has the power to actually slim you down, but the foods with the least calories for the most amount of filling power will cut your calorie intake without you even realising.
These foods what to take priory over other foods, by filling your plate with at least 1/3 of the Super Slimming Foods will see the lbs literally drop off.
Slimming Tip 3 – Plan Plan Plan
Fail to plan is planning to fail. Make a solid plan not only for the foods and meal you are going to enjoy but also what might get in your way. If you know you have a night out, that’s fine, just plan… What food will you order? What drinks will you order? And stick to your plan for amazing weight losses.
With so many slimming world meals that can be adapted to your lifestyle. From batch cooking and making the most of your time by using the slow cooker. Our aim is to develop healthy recipes that can fit into any diet you are following. With a strong emphasis on budget family meal recipes with a good dollop of motivation and self-belief.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230