1 Syn per serving, serves 9
- 6 sheets leaf gelatine
- Low-calorie cooking spray
- 350g any no-added-sugar, fat-free vanilla yogurt
- 200g fat-free natural Greek-style yogurt
- 250g plain quark
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 level tbsp sweetener
- 11.5g sachet Hartley’s Blackcurrant Sugar Free Jelly crystals
- Squeeze of lemon juice
- 225g fresh blueberries
- 25g plain flour
- 10g plain porridge oats
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 large egg yolk, plus 2 tsp egg white
- Soak the gelatine in a bowl of cold water for 10 minutes until softened. Spray a 20cm springform or loose-bottomed square cake tin with low-calorie cooking spray, then line with cling film, leaving some overhang.
- Put the vanilla yogurt, Greek-style yogurt, quark and vanilla extract in a food processor. Set aside 1 tsp sweetener for the topping, then add the rest to the food processor. Pour 100ml boiling water into a jug. Squeeze the excess water from the soaked gelatine and stir the gelatine into the hot water until it completely dissolves. Add to the food processor, then pulse until smooth and well blended. Scrape the mixture into the tin and chill in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Dissolve the jelly crystals in 150ml boiling water, add a good squeeze of lemon juice, then leave to cool. Scatter the blueberries over the cheesecake then pour over the cooled jelly and chill for a further 1-2 hours until set.
- Preheat your oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas 6. Put the flour, oats, cinnamon, egg and remaining 1 tsp sweetener in a bowl and rub together using your fingers to make a crumble mixture. Spread on a baking tray lined with baking paper and bake for 10-15 minutes until crisp.
- Remove the cheesecake from the tin, discard the cling film and evenly scatter the crumble mixture over the top. Slice into 9 equal portions and serve.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230