- 30g porridge oats
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 5g flaked almonds
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 egg
- 50g fresh blueberries
- 2 tbsp fat free natural yoghurt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract/vanilla bean paste
- low calorie cooking spray
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C
- Mix together all of the dry ingredients (oats, baking powder, cinnamon) and then mix in the egg, yoghurt and vanilla extract.
- Stir through the blueberries
- Spray a bun tin with cooking spray (3 of the bun holes) and spoon the mixture between the 3.
- Place the flaked almonds over the top of the mixture, and spray with low calorie cooking spray.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown on the top and cooked through in the middle
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230