Free, Serves 4
- Low-calorie cooking spray
- 12 back bacon rashers, visible fat removed, roughly chopped
- 6 Slimming World frozen Syn-free Pork Sausages, roughly chopped
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 300g button mushrooms, halved or quartered
- 8 large eggs
- Handful of fresh flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped, plus extra to serve
- 300g midi plum tomatoes, quartered
- 2 x 415g cans baked beans
- 200g bag rocket and baby leaf salad
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Spray a large ovenproof frying pan with low-calorie cooking spray and place over a high heat. Add the bacon, sausages, onion and mushrooms. Stir-fry for 4-5 minutes.
- Crack the eggs into a bowl and beat lightly, then add the chopped parsley, season lightly and beat again. Pour over the bacon mixture and scatter the tomatoes on top. Reduce the heat to medium and cook for 6-8 minutes, or until the base is set.
- Preheat your grill to medium-high. Grill the omelette for 3-4 minutes, or until lightly golden and set all the way through.
- Meanwhile, heat the beans until they are piping hot. Dress the salad with the lemon juice and season lightly. Sprinkle the omelette with the extra parsley, cut into 4 wedges and serve with the beans and salad.
Ultimate Slimming Tips!
Slimming Tip 1 – Don’t go hungry
If you are hungry you need to eat. Depriving your body of food will just see you miserable and maybe even grabbing the high fat, high sugar foods instead. And that’s really not going to help.
Slimming Tip 2 – Fill up on Super Slimming Foods
Now no food has the power to actually slim you down, but the foods with the least calories for the most amount of filling power will cut your calorie intake without you even realising.
These foods what to take priory over other foods, by filling your plate with at least 1/3 of the Super Slimming Foods will see the lbs literally drop off.
Slimming Tip 3 – Plan Plan Plan
Fail to plan is planning to fail. Make a solid plan not only for the foods and meal you are going to enjoy but also what might get in your way. If you know you have a night out, that’s fine, just plan… What food will you order? What drinks will you order? And stick to your plan for amazing weight losses.
With so many slimming world meals that can be adapted to your lifestyle. From batch cooking and making the most of your time by using the slow cooker. Our aim is to develop healthy recipes that can fit into any diet you are following. With a strong emphasis on budget family meal recipes with a good dollop of motivation and self-belief.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230