- 4 baked potatoes (not pricked, seasoned or oiled)
- 1 chicken breast, cut in to bite size pieces
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp ground mild chilli
- 1/2 tsp mustard powder
- 3 tsp semi or skimmed milk
- 80g low fat grated cheese
- 1 tsp dried chives or fresh
- Preheat your oven on 190 degrees and place your scrubbed clean potatoes in for 1 hour or longer if bigger (note: do not prick, oil or season them).
- Once the potatoes have cooked, remove them from the oven and set aside until they’re cool enough to handle and spray a large frying pan with frylight.
- Fry the chicken until golden brown and cooked through, then add the onions and garlic and saute until the onions are tender.
- Add the spices except the mustard and fry for a further 3 minutes, making sure everything is coated well.
- Now slice the potatoes in half and scoop the potato out, being careful not to damage the skins and transfer the potato inners to a large bowl, big enough to mash.
- Pop the oven on at 190 degrees and then start mashing the potatoes, adding the milk, mustard, mixing in the 40g of the cheese and seasoning.
- Add the cooked chicken and continue to mash to break up the chicken if you wish.
- Place on a baking tray, season again and sprinkle over the remaining 40g of cheese and chives and bake in the oven for 20-30 minutes until all the cheese is melted.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230