- 2 level tbsp American mustard
- 2 tsp smoked paprika, plus extra to serve
- 4 large skinless and boneless chicken breasts, cut into
- 30g dried polenta
- 2 yellow peppers, deseeded and chopped
- 200g cherry tomatoes, quartered
- Low-calorie cooking spray
- 400g dried rigatoni or
- 300g green beans, trimmed
- 3 level tbsp Sriracha or hot chilli sauce
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 level tsp sweetener
- Fat-free natural fromage frais, to serve
- 2 tbsp snipped fresh chives
1 Preheat your oven to 220C/fan 200C/
2 Mix the mustard and paprika in a bowl, add the chicken and toss to coat well. Put the polenta in a bowl, add the chicken and toss to coat lightly. Arrange the chicken on a baking tray lined with non-stick baking paper. Put the peppers and tomatoes on another non-stick baking tray.
3 Spray the chicken, peppers and tomatoes with low-calorie cooking spray and bake both for 15 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
4 Meanwhile, cook the pasta according to the pack instructions. Drain, reserving 100ml cooking water, and return to the pan. At the same time, cook the green beans in a saucepan of boiling water over a high heat for 8-10 minutes. Drain well. Mix together the Sriracha or hot chilli sauce, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar and sweetener, and stir into the cooked pasta along with the cooked tomatoes and peppers, plus the reserved pasta water.
5 Evenly divide the chicken, pasta and green beans between plates, add a dollop of fromage frais, sprinkle with a little extra paprika and scatter over the chives to serve.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230