1 Syn per serving
- Low-calorie cooking spray
- 500g lean beef mince (5% fat or less)
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- ½ iceberg lettuce, roughly shredded
- 8 gherkins, sliced
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 2 tomatoes, roughly chopped
For the SW super sauce:
- 3 level tbsp extra-light mayonnaise
- 5 tbsp fat-free fromage frais
- 1 level tbsp American-style mustard
- 2 tbsp tomato purée
- 2 tsp white wine vinegar
- ½ tsp garlic salt
- ¼ tsp onion granules
- ¼ tsp sweet smoked paprika
- Spray a large, heavy-based non-stick frying pan with low-calorie cooking spray and place over a high heat. Add the beef, onion and garlic and stir-fry for 7-8 minutes, or until the beef is cooked through and the onions have softened. Take the pan off the heat and drain any fat from the mixture. Season lightly.
- Meanwhile, put all the SW super sauce ingredients in a bowl with 4 tbsp water and whisk until well combined.
- Mix together the lettuce, gherkins, onions and tomatoes and divide between 4 wide bowls. Spoon the beef mixture on top, divide the SW super sauce between the burgers and serve hot.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230