- 200g dried pasta shapes
- ½ cucumber, diced
- 125g radishes, roughly chopped
- 2 celery sticks, sliced
- 6 back bacon rashers or medallions, visible fat removed
- Spring onions, chopped, to serve
- Fresh chives, snipped, to serve
- Cajun seasoning* (see tip)
- For the dressing:
- 5 tbsp fat-free natural fromage frais
- 1 small garlic clove, crushed
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- Zest and juice of ½ unwaxed lemon
- Cook the pasta according to the pack instructions.
- Meanwhile, put the cucumber, radishes and celery in a large bowl. Place a non-stick frying pan over a high heat and cook the bacon for 2-3 minutes on each side or until cooked. Chop into chunks and add to the bowl.
- Mix the fromage frais, garlic, sliced spring onions, lemon zest and juice and some black pepper together in a bowl and set aside.
- Drain the pasta, add to the salad and bacon bowl and mix everything together, then stir the dressing through the salad. Divide the salad between 2 bowls and sprinkle with the chopped spring onions and chives, plus a pinch of Cajun seasoning.
Ultimate Slimming Tips!
Slimming Tip 1 – Don’t go hungry
If you are hungry you need to eat. Depriving your body of food will just see you miserable and maybe even grabbing the high fat, high sugar foods instead. And that’s really not going to help.
Slimming Tip 2 – Fill up on Super Slimming Foods
Now no food has the power to actually slim you down, but the foods with the least calories for the most amount of filling power will cut your calorie intake without you even realising.
These foods what to take priory over other foods, by filling your plate with at least 1/3 of the Super Slimming Foods will see the lbs literally drop off.
Slimming Tip 3 – Plan Plan Plan
Fail to plan is planning to fail. Make a solid plan not only for the foods and meal you are going to enjoy but also what might get in your way. If you know you have a night out, that’s fine, just plan… What food will you order? What drinks will you order? And stick to your plan for amazing weight losses.
With so many slimming world meals that can be adapted to your lifestyle. From batch cooking and making the most of your time by using the slow cooker. Our aim is to develop healthy recipes that can fit into any diet you are following. With a strong emphasis on budget family meal recipes with a good dollop of motivation and self-belief.