- 70g porridge oats
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp date nectar or golden syrup
- a pinch of cinnamon
- a pinch of salt
- zest of 1 orange
- 35g finely grated carrot
- 1 tbsp milk
- In a food processor or mini chopper, whizz the oats, baking powder, egg, date nectar, cinnamon, salt, orange zest and milk together until well combined.
- Stir through the grated carrot
- Line a baking tray with baking parchment, spray with Frylight and dollop the mixture on with spaces in between. I made 6 from this amount.
- Spray the top of the cookies with Frylight, and bake at 180c for 15 minutes until golden brown.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230