6 Large Carrots peeled and diced
35 g Gluten Free Oats
1 Large Egg
1 Tsp Mustard Powder
1 Tbsp Parsley
1 Tbsp Thyme
Salt & Pepper
- Place your carrots into your food processor and blitz them until they are like grated carrots.
- Add the seasoning and the oats and then mix until the oats have blended too.
- Take the lid off your food processor, take out the blade and crack your egg into the mixture.
- Mix it with a fork and then make your mixture into the shape of small cakes.
- In your Airfryer place the baking mat in the bottom and then layer the fritters on top of it. If you have a small Airfryer you will only be able to do four at a time.
- Cook at 180c for 15 minutes turning at the half way point.
- Serve warm.
Ultimate Slimming Tips!
Slimming Tip 1 – Don’t go hungry
If you are hungry you need to eat. Depriving your body of food will just see you miserable and maybe even grabbing the high fat, high sugar foods instead. And that’s really not going to help.
Slimming Tip 2 – Fill up on Super Slimming Foods
Now no food has the power to actually slim you down, but the foods with the least calories for the most amount of filling power will cut your calorie intake without you even realising.
These foods what to take priory over other foods, by filling your plate with at least 1/3 of the Super Slimming Foods will see the lbs literally drop off.
Slimming Tip 3 – Plan Plan Plan
Fail to plan is planning to fail. Make a solid plan not only for the foods and meal you are going to enjoy but also what might get in your way. If you know you have a night out, that’s fine, just plan… What food will you order? What drinks will you order? And stick to your plan for amazing weight losses.
With so many slimming world meals that can be adapted to your lifestyle. From batch cooking and making the most of your time by using the slow cooker. Our aim is to develop healthy recipes that can fit into any diet you are following. With a strong emphasis on budget family meal recipes with a good dollop of motivation and self-belief.