- 1 large head of cauliflower
- Low calorie cooking spray
- 2 onions, peeled and chopped
- 2tbsp of curry powder
- 1 tin of chickpeas, drained
- 1 tin of reduced fat coconut milk
- 300ml vegetable stock
- 1 bag of spinach leaves
- Cut the florets off the cauliflower and par-boil them for 3-5mins. Drain and set aside.
- 2 Heat a large deep frying pan and fry the onions for a few minutes until translucent and tender. Add the curry powder and chick peas and fry for a further 2mins.
- 3 Pour over the coconut milk and stock and bring to the boil. Return the cauliflower florets and simmer for 10-15mins. Just before serving, stir through the bag of spinach, which will wilt instantly.
Ultimate Slimming Tips!
Slimming Tip 1 – Don’t go hungry
If you are hungry you need to eat. Depriving your body of food will just see you miserable and maybe even grabbing the high fat, high sugar foods instead. And that’s really not going to help.
Slimming Tip 2 – Fill up on Super Slimming Foods
Now no food has the power to actually slim you down, but the foods with the least calories for the most amount of filling power will cut your calorie intake without you even realising.
These foods what to take priory over other foods, by filling your plate with at least 1/3 of the Super Slimming Foods will see the lbs literally drop off.
Slimming Tip 3 – Plan Plan Plan
Fail to plan is planning to fail. Make a solid plan not only for the foods and meal you are going to enjoy but also what might get in your way. If you know you have a night out, that’s fine, just plan… What food will you order? What drinks will you order? And stick to your plan for amazing weight losses.
With so many slimming world meals that can be adapted to your lifestyle. From batch cooking and making the most of your time by using the slow cooker. Our aim is to develop healthy recipes that can fit into any diet you are following. With a strong emphasis on budget family meal recipes with a good dollop of motivation and self-belief.