- 1 x large cauliflower, chopped into florets
- Tomato puree
- 2 x large eggs
- A good wack of oregano seasoning
- Cheese, grated
- Whatever toppings you want to use
- Serve with a salad
- Preheat the oven to 180’c
- Put the cauliflower florets into a food processor and whizz them up until they resemble couscous.
- Tip them into a microwaveable bowl, cover with cling film and microwave for 5 mins.
- Beat the 2 eggs, and this is where I also chucked in a good amount of oregano.
- When the microwave pings, stir the egg and oregano mix into the cauliflower, it should be quite wet
- Line a baking tray with baking paper. Spread the mixture out into the shape you want. Don’t make it too thin or it may snap when it comes to flipping it over.
- Put the pizza onto the middle shelf and bake for 15 minutes, then change it to the top shelf and cook for another 10 minutes or until its golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and carefully with a spatula or pallet knife flip the base over. I removed the whole thing including paper from the sandwich tins to do this bit and then put it all back.
- Cook for another 10 minutes.
- Now it’s time to feel like a pizza chef. Spread lots of tomato puree on, (be generous). Then the rest of your toppings, finally finish off with the cheese and then cook for another 10 minutes.
- Serve it with a salad for a true speedy meal!
Ultimate Slimming Tips!
Slimming Tip 1 – Don’t go hungry
If you are hungry you need to eat. Depriving your body of food will just see you miserable and maybe even grabbing the high fat, high sugar foods instead. And that’s really not going to help.
Slimming Tip 2 – Fill up on Super Slimming Foods
Now no food has the power to actually slim you down, but the foods with the least calories for the most amount of filling power will cut your calorie intake without you even realising.
These foods what to take priory over other foods, by filling your plate with at least 1/3 of the Super Slimming Foods will see the lbs literally drop off.
Slimming Tip 3 – Plan Plan Plan
Fail to plan is planning to fail. Make a solid plan not only for the foods and meal you are going to enjoy but also what might get in your way. If you know you have a night out, that’s fine, just plan… What food will you order? What drinks will you order? And stick to your plan for amazing weight losses.
With so many slimming world meals that can be adapted to your lifestyle. From batch cooking and making the most of your time by using the slow cooker. Our aim is to develop healthy recipes that can fit into any diet you are following. With a strong emphasis on budget family meal recipes with a good dollop of motivation and self-belief.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230