- Frylight or any oil spray
- 2 onions, diced
- 400g celery (1 bunch), sliced
- 750ml water
- 2 vegetable stock cubes
- 2 bay leaves
- 4 x Laughing Cow Blue Cheese Triangles
- Spray a deep based pan with oil spray and gently soften the onions.
- Now add the remaining ingredients except the cheese and simmer for 20-22 minutes. Note: a pressure cooker or multi cooker will take 10 minutes, or follow your soup maker’s instructions.
- Once cooked, remove the bay leaves, then add the cheese to the pot and blend.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/medf6070/public_html/bestslimmingworld.com/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230