- 4 baking potatoes, scrubbed
- 150g bag mixed salad leaves
- 1/2 cucumber, halved and sliced
- 4oz/113g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 carrot, grated
- 4oz/113g canned sweetcorn, drained
- 1/2 red cabbage, thinly shredded
- 1 garlic clove, halved
- 4 x 5oz/142g beef steaks, all visible fat removed
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lemon, quartered
- Preheat your oven to 200 C/400 F/Gas 6. Prick the potatoes all over with a fork, place on a baking tray and bake in the oven for 50-60 minutes.
- Prepare the salad by placing the salad leaves in a serving bowl along with the cucumber, cherry tomatoes, carrot, sweetcorn and cabbage. Toss to combine and chill until needed.
- When the potatoes are nearly ready, heat a griddle pan. Rub the cut sides of the garlic cloves over both sides of the steaks and season well. Griddle the steaks for 1½-2 minutes on each side for rare, 3 minutes on each side for medium and 4 minutes on each side for well done.
- Divide the jacket potatoes, salad and steaks between four serving plates. Squeeze the lemon juice over and serve.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230