400g Low fat chicken mince.
2 slices of brown bread, blitzed in the blender into breadcrumbs
1 egg, beaten
40g reduced fat cheddar
Veg, salad and slimming world chips to serve with it!
1. Preheat your oven to 190
2. Take the minced chicken and make them into patties about 1.5 inches thick and 4-5 inches wide. Pop in the fridge to set.
3. Meanwhile, blitz your brown bread into breadcrumbs. Add a good grind of black pepper and a small pinch of salt if you wish. Lay the breadcrumbs out on a plate.
4. In a dish or bowl crack an egg and whisk it up with a fork. Set aside.
5. Take your chicken patties out of the fridge and cut a small hole in them. Stuff 20g of reduced fat cheddar into each one and reseal the patties around the cheese.
6. Once they’re sturdy enough to not have the cheese fall out, dip each patty in the egg and then the breadcrumb mix.
7. Pop on a grill tray and oven bake at 190-200 for about 25-30 minutes. Serve with veg or a salad and slimming world chips!