• Fry Light
• 500gm extra lean minced beef
• 1 large onion, finely chopped
• 1 garlic clove, crushed
• 250gm frozen mixed sliced peppers
• 8 cherry tomatoes, diced
• 120gm reduced-fat cheddar, grated**
• 10 large eggs (I only used 8 medium eggs the first time and it wasn’t really eggy enough)
• freshly ground black pepper
1. Preheat the oven to gas mark 6.
2. Spray a large pan with Fry Light and cook the onion and garlic over a low heat for a few minutes until starting to soften. Increase the heat, add the mince and fry for 5-6 minutes until browned all over. Add the peppers and cook for another 2-3 minutes, then add the cherry tomatoes and cook for a minute or so.
3. Spray a large oven dish with Fry Light and spread the mince mixture over the base of the dish (think I will use a bigger dish next time). Beat the eggs and add half of the cheese and some freshly ground black pepper. Pour the egg mixture over the mince mixture, then top with the remaining cheese.
4. Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes until set and golden brown.
Ultimate Slimming Tips!
Slimming Tip 1 – Don’t go hungry
If you are hungry you need to eat. Depriving your body of food will just see you miserable and maybe even grabbing the high fat, high sugar foods instead. And that’s really not going to help.
Slimming Tip 2 – Fill up on Super Slimming Foods
Now no food has the power to actually slim you down, but the foods with the least calories for the most amount of filling power will cut your calorie intake without you even realising.
These foods what to take priory over other foods, by filling your plate with at least 1/3 of the Super Slimming Foods will see the lbs literally drop off.
Slimming Tip 3 – Plan Plan Plan
Fail to plan is planning to fail. Make a solid plan not only for the foods and meal you are going to enjoy but also what might get in your way. If you know you have a night out, that’s fine, just plan… What food will you order? What drinks will you order? And stick to your plan for amazing weight losses.
With so many slimming world meals that can be adapted to your lifestyle. From batch cooking and making the most of your time by using the slow cooker. Our aim is to develop healthy recipes that can fit into any diet you are following. With a strong emphasis on budget family meal recipes with a good dollop of motivation and self-belief.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230