2 bacon medallions (optional)
Salt, pepper, and your choice of herbs ( sage, basil and thyme)
Preheat oven to 200C/180C Fan
1. Step one is entirely optional: grill your bacon medallions (any fat removed) and cut up into little squares.
2. Mix together the oats, quark, egg and seasonings. Stir through two thirds of the cheese and the bacon squares (if using).
3. Spray an ovenproof dish with Frylight (I prefer the olive oil variety for this recipe but any one will do) and pour in mixture. Don’t skip this step as it will stick to the bottom otherwise!
4. Top the mixture with the last of the cheese.
5. Bake for 35 minutes, then serve and enjoy. Pair with your choice of speed foods on the side and maybe a cheeky bit of brown sauce