- 310g dried pasta
- 500g broccoli florets
- Low-calorie cooking spray
- 1 onion, sliced
- 200g cherry tomatoes
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3 large eggs
- 200g low-fat natural cottage cheese
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 tbsp dried parsley
- 120g Cheddar cheese, grated
- Preheat your oven to 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6. Cook the pasta according to packet instructions, adding the broccoli for the final 3 minutes of cooking time. Drain and set aside.
- Spray a heavy-based frying pan with low-calorie cooking spray and place over a medium-high heat. Add the onion and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes. Add the pasta and broccoli mix and the cherry tomatoes, then cook for a further 1-2 minutes. Transfer to an ovenproof dish.
- In a bowl, whisk the garlic together with the eggs and cottage cheese until smooth. Season and add the parsley. Pour the mixture over the pasta and mix the ingredients together. Sprinkle the Cheddar cheese over the top and cook in the oven for 30-35 minutes, or until the mixture has just set.
Ultimate Slimming Tips!
Slimming Tip 1 – Don’t go hungry
If you are hungry you need to eat. Depriving your body of food will just see you miserable and maybe even grabbing the high fat, high sugar foods instead. And that’s really not going to help.
Slimming Tip 2 – Fill up on Super Slimming Foods
Now no food has the power to actually slim you down, but the foods with the least calories for the most amount of filling power will cut your calorie intake without you even realising.
These foods what to take priory over other foods, by filling your plate with at least 1/3 of the Super Slimming Foods will see the lbs literally drop off.
Slimming Tip 3 – Plan Plan Plan
Fail to plan is planning to fail. Make a solid plan not only for the foods and meal you are going to enjoy but also what might get in your way. If you know you have a night out, that’s fine, just plan… What food will you order? What drinks will you order? And stick to your plan for amazing weight losses.
With so many slimming world meals that can be adapted to your lifestyle. From batch cooking and making the most of your time by using the slow cooker. Our aim is to develop healthy recipes that can fit into any diet you are following. With a strong emphasis on budget family meal recipes with a good dollop of motivation and self-belief.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/medf6070/public_html/bestslimmingworld.com/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230