- 500g broccoli florets
- 8 spring onions, finely chopped
- 200g cherry tomatoes, halved or quartered
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 200g fat-free cottage cheese with spring onion and chives
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 tbsp finely chopped parsley
- 110g reduced fat Cheddar cheese, grated
- Preheat the oven to 220°C/Gas Mark 7.
- Cook the broccoli in a large saucepan of lightly salted boiling water for 2-3 minutes. Drain, transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- Add the spring onions and cherry tomatoes to the broccoli, mix well and spoon into an ovenproof dish.
- Meanwhile, whisk the eggs in a clean bowl with the cottage cheese and garlic until smooth. Season well and add the parsley.
- Pour the egg mixture over the vegetables and stir briefly to distribute the ingredients evenly. Sprinkle the cheese on top and cook in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until the mixture has just set. Remove from the oven and serve immediately.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230