- 1 red onion, halved and cut into wedges
- 560g can new potatoes in water, drained and halved or quartered
- 400g can artichoke hearts in water, drained and quartered
- 2 large garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and cut into chunks
- 1 yellow pepper, deseeded and cut into chunks
- 2 celery sticks, thinly sliced
- 1 large courgette, cubed
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 2 tsp sweet smoked paprika
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Low calorie cooking spray
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 200g quark
- 120g vegetable stock, cooled
- 40g reduced fat Cheddar-style cheese
- A little freshly grated nutmeg
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C Fan/Gas 6.
- Put the onion, potatoes, artichokes, garlic, peppers, celery and courgette in a shallow ovenproof dish and sprinkle over the oregano, paprika and cumin. Season to taste and mix well, then spray with low calorie cooking spray and bake for 15 minutes
- Stir in the tomatoes and return to the oven for another 10 minutes
- Stir the quark and stock together to make a thick cream and drizzle it over the vegetables. Scatter the cheese on top and bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden and bubbling.
- Sprinkle with nutmeg and serve hot.
Ultimate Slimming Tips!
Slimming Tip 1 – Don’t go hungry
If you are hungry you need to eat. Depriving your body of food will just see you miserable and maybe even grabbing the high fat, high sugar foods instead. And that’s really not going to help.
Slimming Tip 2 – Fill up on Super Slimming Foods
Now no food has the power to actually slim you down, but the foods with the least calories for the most amount of filling power will cut your calorie intake without you even realising.
These foods what to take priory over other foods, by filling your plate with at least 1/3 of the Super Slimming Foods will see the lbs literally drop off.
Slimming Tip 3 – Plan Plan Plan
Fail to plan is planning to fail. Make a solid plan not only for the foods and meal you are going to enjoy but also what might get in your way. If you know you have a night out, that’s fine, just plan… What food will you order? What drinks will you order? And stick to your plan for amazing weight losses.
With so many slimming world meals that can be adapted to your lifestyle. From batch cooking and making the most of your time by using the slow cooker. Our aim is to develop healthy recipes that can fit into any diet you are following. With a strong emphasis on budget family meal recipes with a good dollop of motivation and self-belief.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230