6 Syns per serving; serves 4
(Deduct 6 Syns if using Red leicester as a Healthy Extra ‘a’ choice.)
- 700g potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 650g baby leeks, thickly sliced
- 500g ham, all visible fat removed, roughly chopped
- 4 medium eggs, lightly beaten
- 120g Red Leicester, grated
- Preheat your oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas 6. Boil the potatoes in a large pan for 10-12 minutes, adding the leeks for the final 2 minutes. Drain well and transfer to a baking dish. Add the ham and toss well.
- Season the egg lightly with salt and freshly ground black pepper and pour over the potato mixture. Scatter over the cheese and sprinkle on a little more black pepper. Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until golden and set. Divide between 4 plates to serve.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230