Each muffin is just 2.5 syns, makes 12
200g Self Raising Flour (32 syns)
Half tsp bicarbonate of soda
3 medium eggs
250mls semi skimmed milk (1 x healthy extra A choice)
1 large red pepper from a jar, diced
Two handfuls kale, diced
6 mushrooms, diced
80g Pilgrims Choice Extra Mature Lighter Cheese grated (2 x healthy extra A choices)
Salt and pepper
1. Preheat your oven to 170 degrees for a fan oven. Adjust if not a fan oven.
2. Dice and fry up your veg, and then strain through a sieve to remove some of the liquid. You want to wait until the mixture looks quite dry. Set to one side to cool.
3. Take a large bowl and mix the flour, salt, pepper and baking soda.
4. Separately, whisk the milk and eggs until mixed well together.
5. Add the egg-milk to the flour gradually and whisk in until it’s a smooth batter.
6. Add the veggies into the batter and mix well.
7. Add 80% or so of the grated Pilgrims Choice Extra Mature Lighter Cheese and stir through.
8. Spray a silicone muffin tray with Frylight and spoon the mixture evenly between them until each muffin slot are nearly full. Top a little grated cheese on the top of each muffin slot.
9. Bake for 15-18 minutes or until golden brown on top and then remove from the oven and leave to cool.
10. You can eat hot or cold, and they pack really well for lunches on the move etc.
Ultimate Slimming Tips!
Slimming Tip 1 – Don’t go hungry
If you are hungry you need to eat. Depriving your body of food will just see you miserable and maybe even grabbing the high fat, high sugar foods instead. And that’s really not going to help.
Slimming Tip 2 – Fill up on Super Slimming Foods
Now no food has the power to actually slim you down, but the foods with the least calories for the most amount of filling power will cut your calorie intake without you even realising.
These foods what to take priory over other foods, by filling your plate with at least 1/3 of the Super Slimming Foods will see the lbs literally drop off.
Slimming Tip 3 – Plan Plan Plan
Fail to plan is planning to fail. Make a solid plan not only for the foods and meal you are going to enjoy but also what might get in your way. If you know you have a night out, that’s fine, just plan… What food will you order? What drinks will you order? And stick to your plan for amazing weight losses.
With so many slimming world meals that can be adapted to your lifestyle. From batch cooking and making the most of your time by using the slow cooker. Our aim is to develop healthy recipes that can fit into any diet you are following. With a strong emphasis on budget family meal recipes with a good dollop of motivation and self-belief.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230