- 45g Jordans no added sugar Muesli
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 beaten egg
- 2 teaspoons granulated sweetener
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon (Optional)
- Finely grated carrot
- A few drops of cherry flavouring
- 1 tablespoon milk
- About 5 frozen cherries, halved
- 1 teaspoon soft brown sugar (optional)
- Preheat oven to 180°C and line a muffin tray with cases.
- Mix the dry ingredients together.
- Add the carrot and the frozen halved cherries and mix well.
- Add the cherry flavouring and mix again.
- Add the milk and beaten egg and give another good mix.
- Allow the mixture to sit for a few minutes to absorb some of the liquid.
- Evenly distribute into muffin cases and sprinkle over the brown sugar to get a nice caramelised top.
- Bake in the oven for 25 – 30 minutes.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230