- 300g jasmine rice, cooked and cooled (cooked the day before is even better)
- 1 small pineapple, peeled and cubed
- 2 large chicken breasts, diced into bite sized pieces
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- 1 orange bell pepper, de-seeded and diced
- 2 eggs, scrambled
- 1 small onion, finely diced
- 1 large carrot, thinly sliced into matchsticks
- 100g french green beans, chopped
- 3 tablespoons double strength no added sugar tropical squash
- 1 teaspoon chinese 5 spice
- 1 tablespoon dark soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce (make sure you get the right one, you want the one in the tall bottle not the thick one in a jar as its synned)
- 4 spring onions, chopped
- Fry the chicken until golden brown, remove the chicken from the pan and set aside.
- In the same pan fry the carrots, green beans, onion and pepper until starting to soften.
- Add the tomatoes, soy sauce, oyster sauce, squash, 5 spice, rice, egg and the chicken and heat through. Season to taste.
- Before serving add the pineapple and spring onions.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230