Free, serves 4
- 200g dried quinoa
- 4 cooked skinless and boneless chicken breasts, roughly shredded
- 4 red apples, cored and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 4 celery sticks, thinly sliced
- Small bag of baby spinach leaves
- Bunch of spring onions, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and finely chopped, to serve
- Small handful of fresh chives, finely chopped
- Small handful of fresh mint, finely chopped
For the dressing:
- 200g fat-free natural fromage frais
- 3 tbsp fat-free vinaigrette
- 2 tbsp roughly chopped bottled gherkins
- Cook the quinoa according to the packet instructions, then drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, put the chicken in a large salad bowl with the apples, celery, spinach and spring onions.
- Mix all of the dressing ingredients together in a bowl and pour over the salad.
- Add the cooked quinoa and toss to mix well. Scatter over the eggs and fresh herbs to serve.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230