- 10 sprays fry-light
- 17.5 oz (500g) boneless chicken thighs – (any skin and visible fat removed), cut into chunks
- large pinch salt and pepper
- 1 large brown onion – peeled and chopped
- 3 cloves garlic – peeled and minced
- 1 red pepper – chopped (seeds discarded)
- 2 portobello mushrooms – sliced
- 1 chicken stock cube – or 1 tsp bouillon for gluten free
- 2 tbsp tomato puree
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 28 oz (800g) tinned chopped tomatoes
- 10.5 oz (300g) dry spaghetti – (gluten free if required)
- Handful of small basil leaves to serve
- 1/4 tsp chill flakes
- Heat a large frying pan and spray with the fry-light.
- Add in the chicken and cook for 8-10 minutes until the outside of the chicken starts to brown (if you don’t move it around to much it will brown a lot quicker).
- Add in the onion and cook for a further 5 minutes until softened.
- Add in the garlic and red pepper and cook for 2 more minutes, then add in the mushrooms.
- Crumble on the stock cube (or bouillon), add the tomato puree and oregano and stir to combine.
- Add the tinned tomatoes, stir and bring to a gentle simmer. Simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Whilst the sauce is simmering, fill a large pan with boiling water from the kettle and add the spaghetti. Cook for 10-12 minutes until al dente
- Drain the spaghetti then divide between 4 bowls. Top with the chicken and sauce and sprinkle on the basil leaves and chilli flakes before serving.
Ultimate Slimming Tips!
Slimming Tip 1 – Don’t go hungry
If you are hungry you need to eat. Depriving your body of food will just see you miserable and maybe even grabbing the high fat, high sugar foods instead. And that’s really not going to help.
Slimming Tip 2 – Fill up on Super Slimming Foods
Now no food has the power to actually slim you down, but the foods with the least calories for the most amount of filling power will cut your calorie intake without you even realising.
These foods what to take priory over other foods, by filling your plate with at least 1/3 of the Super Slimming Foods will see the lbs literally drop off.
Slimming Tip 3 – Plan Plan Plan
Fail to plan is planning to fail. Make a solid plan not only for the foods and meal you are going to enjoy but also what might get in your way. If you know you have a night out, that’s fine, just plan… What food will you order? What drinks will you order? And stick to your plan for amazing weight losses.
With so many slimming world meals that can be adapted to your lifestyle. From batch cooking and making the most of your time by using the slow cooker. Our aim is to develop healthy recipes that can fit into any diet you are following. With a strong emphasis on budget family meal recipes with a good dollop of motivation and self-belief.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230