- 2 large onions, roughly chopped
- 1 celery stick, roughly chopped
- 200g cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 1 large floury potato, peeled and cut into chunks
- 3 large garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 fresh rosemary sprig
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 litre boiling chicken stock
- 1 large carrot, peeled and cut into small chunks
- 150g broccoli, cut into small florets
- 1 skinless and boneless chicken breast, cut into small chunks
- Put everything except the carrot, broccoli and chicken into a large saucepan and bring to the boil over a high heat. Reduce the heat to low, cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
- Remove the bay leaf and rosemary sprig and whizz until smooth using a stick blender (or use a food processor or liquidiser and return the soup to the pan).
- Add the carrot and simmer for 5 minutes, then add the broccoli and chicken and cook for another 5 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are tender. Season lightly and serve hot.
Ultimate Slimming Tips!
Slimming Tip 1 – Don’t go hungry
If you are hungry you need to eat. Depriving your body of food will just see you miserable and maybe even grabbing the high fat, high sugar foods instead. And that’s really not going to help.
Slimming Tip 2 – Fill up on Super Slimming Foods
Now no food has the power to actually slim you down, but the foods with the least calories for the most amount of filling power will cut your calorie intake without you even realising.
These foods what to take priory over other foods, by filling your plate with at least 1/3 of the Super Slimming Foods will see the lbs literally drop off.
Slimming Tip 3 – Plan Plan Plan
Fail to plan is planning to fail. Make a solid plan not only for the foods and meal you are going to enjoy but also what might get in your way. If you know you have a night out, that’s fine, just plan… What food will you order? What drinks will you order? And stick to your plan for amazing weight losses.
With so many slimming world meals that can be adapted to your lifestyle. From batch cooking and making the most of your time by using the slow cooker. Our aim is to develop healthy recipes that can fit into any diet you are following. With a strong emphasis on budget family meal recipes with a good dollop of motivation and self-belief.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230