- Low-calorie cooking spray
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 350g closed-cup mushrooms, sliced
- ½ x 400g can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 75g cauliflower florets
- 4 skinless and boneless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 3 large garlic cloves, crushed
- ½ tsp dried sage
- 1 chicken stock cube, crumbled
- 1 tsp mustard powder
- 1 tsp Marmite
- 125g lean smoked ham, visible fat removed, chopped
- 80g baby spinach, shredded
- 400g dried spaghetti
- 150g plain quark
- Spray a large non-stick saucepan with low-calorie cooking spray and place over a medium heat. Add the onion and mushrooms and cook for 10 minutes or until the water from the mushrooms has gone, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, put the beans and cauliflower in a food processor, add 100ml water and blend until fairly smooth.
- Add the bean purée to the mushrooms along with the chicken, garlic, sage, stock cube, mustard powder and Marmite. Add 350ml boiling water, cover and simmer for 10 minutes. Add the ham and spinach and cook for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the spaghetti according to the pack instructions. Drain, reserving 4-5 tbsp of the cooking water.
- Stir the cooking water into the chicken and sauce, remove from the heat and stir in the quark. Stir the chicken and sauce into the pasta, season lightly and serve hot with a salad.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230