Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 50 minutes
Ready in: 30-60 Minutes
Syns per serving: FREE
- 1.5 litres chicken stock
- 2 large skinless and boneless chicken breasts
- 1 large onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 700g celeriac, cut into chunks
- 500g sweetcorn
- 2cm piece root ginger, peeled and grated
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Place the chicken in a large saucepan and add the stock. Bring to the boil and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Remove the chicken and replace it with the chopped onion, celeriac, sweetcorn and ginger. Bring back to the boil, cover and simmer for 30 minutes until tender. Meanwhile, shred the cooked chicken.
- Transfer to a blender or food processor and process for a few seconds until smooth.
- Season to taste.
- Return the soup to the pan, add the shredded chicken, reheat the soup, if necessary, before serving topped with freshly ground black pepper and chopped chives.
Ultimate Slimming Tips!
Slimming Tip 1 – Don’t go hungry
If you are hungry you need to eat. Depriving your body of food will just see you miserable and maybe even grabbing the high fat, high sugar foods instead. And that’s really not going to help.
Slimming Tip 2 – Fill up on Super Slimming Foods
Now no food has the power to actually slim you down, but the foods with the least calories for the most amount of filling power will cut your calorie intake without you even realising.
These foods what to take priory over other foods, by filling your plate with at least 1/3 of the Super Slimming Foods will see the lbs literally drop off.
Slimming Tip 3 – Plan Plan Plan
Fail to plan is planning to fail. Make a solid plan not only for the foods and meal you are going to enjoy but also what might get in your way. If you know you have a night out, that’s fine, just plan… What food will you order? What drinks will you order? And stick to your plan for amazing weight losses.
With so many slimming world meals that can be adapted to your lifestyle. From batch cooking and making the most of your time by using the slow cooker. Our aim is to develop healthy recipes that can fit into any diet you are following. With a strong emphasis on budget family meal recipes with a good dollop of motivation and self-belief.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230