- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 4 skinless chicken breast fillets, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 tbsp korma curry powder
- 6 tbsp tomato purée
- 200g passata with onions and garlic
- 400ml chicken stock
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- A small handful of fresh coriander, roughly chopped, reserving some for garnish
For the spicy broccoli:
- 400g tenderstem broccoli
- Low calorie cooking spray
- 1 tbsp tandoori curry powder
- 400g green beans
- Place a saucepan sprayed with low calorie cooking spray over a medium heat. Stir-fry the onion and garlic for 5 minutes, or until soft and starting to colour. Add the chicken and stir-fry for a further 5 minutes, until browned.
- Add the curry powder, tomato purée, passasta and stock, season and stir. Bring to the boil, cover tightly and turn down the heat to low. Simmer, stirring occasionally, for 15-20 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Meanwhile, blanch the broccoli and green beans for 2-3 minutes, drain well and return to the pan. Spray with low calorie cooking spray and add the curry powder. Preheat a griddle pan over a high heat. Cook the broccoli and green beans on the griddle for 2 minutes.
- Remove the curry from the heat and stir in the coriander. Serve with the broccoli and green beans, sprinkled with the remaining coriander.
Ultimate Slimming Tips!
Slimming Tip 1 – Don’t go hungry
If you are hungry you need to eat. Depriving your body of food will just see you miserable and maybe even grabbing the high fat, high sugar foods instead. And that’s really not going to help.
Slimming Tip 2 – Fill up on Super Slimming Foods
Now no food has the power to actually slim you down, but the foods with the least calories for the most amount of filling power will cut your calorie intake without you even realising.
These foods what to take priory over other foods, by filling your plate with at least 1/3 of the Super Slimming Foods will see the lbs literally drop off.
Slimming Tip 3 – Plan Plan Plan
Fail to plan is planning to fail. Make a solid plan not only for the foods and meal you are going to enjoy but also what might get in your way. If you know you have a night out, that’s fine, just plan… What food will you order? What drinks will you order? And stick to your plan for amazing weight losses.
With so many slimming world meals that can be adapted to your lifestyle. From batch cooking and making the most of your time by using the slow cooker. Our aim is to develop healthy recipes that can fit into any diet you are following. With a strong emphasis on budget family meal recipes with a good dollop of motivation and self-belief.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230