- 500ml water
- 1 chicken stock cube
- 160g cooked gammon (fat removed), diced *(or you could use lean ham)
- 200g cooked chicken breast (skin removed), diced
- 2 large leeks, sliced
- 2 large carrots, peeled & chopped
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 110g mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp chicken gravy granules *1 Syn
- 50g lower fat cheddar, grated
- 550g potatoes, peeled & quartered
- 1 egg
- Preheat your oven on 180 degrees.
- Boil the potatoes in water until cooked and meanwhile, in a separate pan, add the remaining ingredients except the cheese, gravy granules or egg.
- Bring the filling mixture to the boil, place the lid on and lower the heat to a simmer and cook for 10 minutes.
- Remove the lid, give it a stir and continue to simmer for 20 minutes until everything is tendered.
- Turn off the heat and stir in the gravy granules and cheese and transfer the pie filling to a large pie dish.
- Now drain the potatoes, season and mash. Then stir in the egg to add more fluffiness.
- Carefully spoon and spread the potatoes on top of the pie and create random grooves with a fork.
- Place in the oven for 30 minutes and serve with your favourite veg and gravy.
ULTIMATE SLIMMING TIPS!
Slimming Tip 1 – Don’t go hungry
If you are hungry you need to eat. Depriving your body of food will just see you miserable and maybe even grabbing the high fat, high sugar foods instead. And that’s really not going to help.
Slimming Tip 2 – Fill up on Super Slimming Foods
Now no food has the power to actually slim you down, but the foods with the least calories for the most amount of filling power will cut your calorie intake without you even realising.
These foods what to take priory over other foods, by filling your plate with at least 1/3 of the Super Slimming Foods will see the lbs literally drop off.
Slimming Tip 3 – Plan Plan Plan
Fail to plan is planning to fail. Make a solid plan not only for the foods and meal you are going to enjoy but also what might get in your way. If you know you have a night out, that’s fine, just plan… What food will you order? What drinks will you order? And stick to your plan for amazing weight losses.
With so many slimming world meals that can be adapted to your lifestyle. From batch cooking and making the most of your time by using the slow cooker. Our aim is to develop healthy recipes that can fit into any diet you are following. With a strong emphasis on budget family meal recipes with a good dollop of motivation and self-belief.