- 350g fat-free natural Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp paprika
- 2 tsp turmeric
- 6 tbsp tomato purée
- 4 skinless and boneless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size chunks
- 3 onions, 1 roughly chopped and 2 finely chopped
- 4 peppers (2 yellow and 2 red), deseeded and diced
- Low-calorie cooking spray
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 3cm piece fresh ginger, peeled and chopped
- ½ tsp fenugreek powder
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 tsp ground coriander
- ½ tsp chilli powder
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 chicken stock cube, crumbled
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- 1kg passata
- Chopped fresh coriander, to serve
- Put 300g yogurt in a bowl and add the paprika, turmeric and 4 tbsp tomato purée. Mix well, add the chicken and toss to coat well. Cover with cling film and marinate in the fridge for a few hours (or overnight if possible).
- Preheat your oven to 200°C/ fan 180°C/gas 6. Put the roughly chopped onion and the peppers on a non-stick baking tray, spray with low-calorie cooking spray and roast for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, spray a medium-size saucepan with low-calorie cooking spray and place over a medium heat. Add the finely chopped onions, garlic and ginger and cook for 2-3 minutes. Add the remaining spices and tomato purée to the pan, along with the stock cube and soy sauce. Stir in a few tbsp water and cook for 10 minutes.
- Add the passata to the pan and bring to the boil, then reduce the heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes. Stir in the chicken and cook for 10 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Add the roasted onions and peppers to the pan and remove from the heat. Stir in the remaining yogurt and scatter over the fresh coriander to serve.
Ultimate Slimming Tips!
Slimming Tip 1 – Don’t go hungry
If you are hungry you need to eat. Depriving your body of food will just see you miserable and maybe even grabbing the high fat, high sugar foods instead. And that’s really not going to help.
Slimming Tip 2 – Fill up on Super Slimming Foods
Now no food has the power to actually slim you down, but the foods with the least calories for the most amount of filling power will cut your calorie intake without you even realising.
These foods what to take priory over other foods, by filling your plate with at least 1/3 of the Super Slimming Foods will see the lbs literally drop off.
Slimming Tip 3 – Plan Plan Plan
Fail to plan is planning to fail. Make a solid plan not only for the foods and meal you are going to enjoy but also what might get in your way. If you know you have a night out, that’s fine, just plan… What food will you order? What drinks will you order? And stick to your plan for amazing weight losses.
With so many slimming world meals that can be adapted to your lifestyle. From batch cooking and making the most of your time by using the slow cooker. Our aim is to develop healthy recipes that can fit into any diet you are following. With a strong emphasis on budget family meal recipes with a good dollop of motivation and self-belief.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230