- 4 skinless chicken breast fillets, cut into bite-sized chunks
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 100g fat-free natural yogurt
- 1 level tbsp ground almonds
- 1 large onion, roughly chopped
- 3cm piece fresh root ginger, peeled and grated
- 3 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- Low-calorie cooking spray
- 1 small aubergine, cut into small chunks
- 1 tsp garam masala, 1/2 tsp medium chilli powder, 1 tsp paprika, 2 tsp ground coriander and 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 2 tbsp tomato purée
- 100g green beans, halved
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 2 x 400g cans chopped tomatoes
- A small handful of fresh coriander, roughly chopped, plus a few whole leaves to garnish
- Freshly boiled basmati rice and lime wedges, to serve
- Put the chicken in a shallow glass dish. Season, then add the yogurt and ground almonds. Stir, cover and chill for 30 mins.
- In a food processor, whizz the onion, ginger and garlic into a paste. Place a frying pan sprayed with low-calorie cooking spray over a medium heat. Add the onion paste and aubergine and stir-fry for 5 mins. Add all the spices and stir-fry for a further 2 mins. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
- Spray the pan with low-calorie cooking spray, add the chicken and marinade, and fry for 8 mins. Add the tomato purée and a splash of water and cook for 2 mins.
- Return the aubergine mixture to the pan. Add the beans, pepper and tomatoes. Season and simmer for 10-15 mins, or until cooked through. Stir in the chopped coriander and garnish with the whole leaves. Serve with the rice and lime wedges.
Ultimate Slimming Tips!
Slimming Tip 1 – Don’t go hungry
If you are hungry you need to eat. Depriving your body of food will just see you miserable and maybe even grabbing the high fat, high sugar foods instead. And that’s really not going to help.
Slimming Tip 2 – Fill up on Super Slimming Foods
Now no food has the power to actually slim you down, but the foods with the least calories for the most amount of filling power will cut your calorie intake without you even realising.
These foods what to take priory over other foods, by filling your plate with at least 1/3 of the Super Slimming Foods will see the lbs literally drop off.
Slimming Tip 3 – Plan Plan Plan
Fail to plan is planning to fail. Make a solid plan not only for the foods and meal you are going to enjoy but also what might get in your way. If you know you have a night out, that’s fine, just plan… What food will you order? What drinks will you order? And stick to your plan for amazing weight losses.
With so many slimming world meals that can be adapted to your lifestyle. From batch cooking and making the most of your time by using the slow cooker. Our aim is to develop healthy recipes that can fit into any diet you are following. With a strong emphasis on budget family meal recipes with a good dollop of motivation and self-belief.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/medf6070/public_html/bestslimmingworld.com/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230