- 25g margarine, such as Flora Light
- 1 large white onion, peeled and chopped
- 25g plain flour
- 900ml chicken stock
- 1 leek, trimmed and chopped
- ¼ cabbage, chopped
- ½ small cauliflower, chopped
- 250g potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 100ml skimmed milk
- 225g cooked skinless and boneless chicken breast, chopped
- chopped fresh chives, to garnish
- Melt the margarine in a saucepan then stir in the onions. Add the flour and gradually pour in the stock.
- Add the vegetables and simmer for 30 minutes until cooked through.
- Place the soup in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth, then pass through a fine sieve.
- Season to taste, then add the milk and chopped chicken.
- Warm for 10 minutes to heat through and serve sprinkled with chives.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230