- Low-calorie cooking spray
- 4 skinless and boneless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size chunks
- 4 smoked back bacon rashers, visible fat removed, cut into bite-size chunks
- 400g button mushrooms, halved
- 60g kale, shredded
For the sauce:
- 1 large onion, roughly chopped
- ½ x 400g can cannellini beans, drained
- 100g small cauliflower florets
- 1 medium potato, peeled and roughly chopped
- ½ tbsp Marmite
- 1 chicken stock cube, crumbled
- 3 large garlic cloves, peeled
- ½ tsp dried sage
- ¾ tsp mustard powder
- First, put all the sauce ingredients in a medium-size saucepan. Add 350ml boiling water and bring to the boil over a high heat. Cover, reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer for 15 minutes or until the vegetables are tender. Remove from the heat and, without draining, whizz until smooth using a stick blender or food processor.
- Meanwhile, spray a deep, non-stick frying pan with low-calorie cooking spray and place over a medium-high heat. Add the chicken, bacon and mushrooms and cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir the sauce and the kale into the chicken, reduce the heat to medium-low and cook for 5 minutes or until everything is cooked through. Season to taste and serve with your favourite Speed vegetables.
Ultimate Slimming Tips!
Slimming Tip 1 – Don’t go hungry
If you are hungry you need to eat. Depriving your body of food will just see you miserable and maybe even grabbing the high fat, high sugar foods instead. And that’s really not going to help.
Slimming Tip 2 – Fill up on Super Slimming Foods
Now no food has the power to actually slim you down, but the foods with the least calories for the most amount of filling power will cut your calorie intake without you even realising.
These foods what to take priory over other foods, by filling your plate with at least 1/3 of the Super Slimming Foods will see the lbs literally drop off.
Slimming Tip 3 – Plan Plan Plan
Fail to plan is planning to fail. Make a solid plan not only for the foods and meal you are going to enjoy but also what might get in your way. If you know you have a night out, that’s fine, just plan… What food will you order? What drinks will you order? And stick to your plan for amazing weight losses.
With so many slimming world meals that can be adapted to your lifestyle. From batch cooking and making the most of your time by using the slow cooker. Our aim is to develop healthy recipes that can fit into any diet you are following. With a strong emphasis on budget family meal recipes with a good dollop of motivation and self-belief.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230