7 Syns per serving (Deduct 7 Syns if using Pitta Bread wholemeal as a Healthy Extra ‘b’ choice.)
- 8 skinless and boneless chicken thighs, visible fat removed, cut into bite-size pieces
- 3 level tbsp tikka curry powder* (see tip)
- 250g fat-free natural Greek-style yogurt
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 4 x 60g wholemeal pitta breads
- Lemon wedges, to serve
For the salad:
- 1 cucumber, halved lengthways, deseeded and roughly chopped
- 200g radishes, trimmed and quartered
- 3 celery sticks, roughly chopped
- 2 little gem lettuces, shredded
- 100g fat-free natural Greek-style yogurt
- 25g fresh coriander, leaves roughly chopped, reserving a few whole sprigs for the kebabs
- Put the chicken in a freezer bag (or a glass or stainless-steel bowl) with the curry powder, yogurt and garlic. Season with salt and stir to combine. Seal the bag or cover the bowl with cling film and marinate in the fridge for at least 1 hour or overnight.
- For the salad, put the cucumber, radishes, celery and lettuce in a bowl. Mix together the yogurt and chopped coriander, season, then stir through the salad.
- Preheat your grill to high. Lift the chicken out of the marinade, letting any excess drain off, then thread onto 4 metal skewers. Place on a baking tray lined with foil and grill for 10-12 minutes, turning halfway, or until the chicken is lightly charred and cooked through.
- Toast the pitta breads. Scatter the coriander sprigs over the chicken skewers and serve with 1 pitta bread per person with the salad and lemon wedges for squeezing over.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230