- low calorie cooking spray
- 2 onions, finely chopped
- 1 red pepper, de-seeded and finely chopped
- 30g root ginger, peeled and grated
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- ¼-½ tsp hot chilli powder
- 2 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp paprika
- 3 tsp tandoori curry powder
- ½ tsp turmeric
- 150g passata
- 1 tbsp tomato puree
- 700g skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 100g fat free natural yogurt
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh coriander
- Spray a large non-stick frying pan with low calorie cooking spray and place over a medium heat. Add the onions and pepper and cook for 10 minutes, adding a little water if needed.
- Stir in the ginger and garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes, then add all the spices, passata, tomato puree and 500ml of boiling water. Bring to the boil over a high heat then turn the heat to medium and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the chicken and simmer for 10 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. If the sauce is too thick add boiling water to achieve the desired consistency.
- Take the pan of the heat and stir in the yogurt. Season to taste, scatter over the coriander and serve hot with your favourite rice and vegetables.
Ultimate Slimming Tips!
Slimming Tip 1 – Don’t go hungry
If you are hungry you need to eat. Depriving your body of food will just see you miserable and maybe even grabbing the high fat, high sugar foods instead. And that’s really not going to help.
Slimming Tip 2 – Fill up on Super Slimming Foods
Now no food has the power to actually slim you down, but the foods with the least calories for the most amount of filling power will cut your calorie intake without you even realising.
These foods what to take priory over other foods, by filling your plate with at least 1/3 of the Super Slimming Foods will see the lbs literally drop off.
Slimming Tip 3 – Plan Plan Plan
Fail to plan is planning to fail. Make a solid plan not only for the foods and meal you are going to enjoy but also what might get in your way. If you know you have a night out, that’s fine, just plan… What food will you order? What drinks will you order? And stick to your plan for amazing weight losses.
With so many slimming world meals that can be adapted to your lifestyle. From batch cooking and making the most of your time by using the slow cooker. Our aim is to develop healthy recipes that can fit into any diet you are following. With a strong emphasis on budget family meal recipes with a good dollop of motivation and self-belief.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230