- Low-calorie cooking spray
- 2 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tbsp black mustard seeds
- 4 tsp ground coriander
- 2 tsp turmeric
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- 4 large garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 medium-hot red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 2 x 400g cans chopped tomatoes
- 2 x 400g cans chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- Juice of 1 small lemon
- 500g baby leaf spinach
- 4 large eggs (see tip below)
- A handful of chopped fresh coriander, to serve
- Spray a large deep non-stick frying pan with low-calorie cooking spray and place over a low heat. Add all the spices, garlic, chilli and 100ml boiling water and cook gently for 1 minute, stirring. Add the tomatoes, chickpeas, lemon juice, 200ml boiling water and salt to taste and simmer for 15 minutes or until reduced and thickened.
- Add half the spinach to the pan, cover and cook until it has wilted down, then repeat with the remaining spinach (the spinach will release water and loosen the mixture nicely).
- Uncover, stir everything together, then make dips in the mixture and crack in the eggs. Season lightly, cover the pan again and simmer for about 5 minutes or until the whites are set and the yolks are cooked to your liking. Scatter over the coriander to serve.
Ultimate Slimming Tips!
Slimming Tip 1 – Don’t go hungry If you are hungry you need to eat. Depriving your body of food will just see you miserable and maybe even grabbing the high fat, high sugar foods instead. And that’s really not going to help.
Slimming Tip 2 – Fill up on Super Slimming Foods Now no food has the power to actually slim you down, but the foods with the least calories for the most amount of filling power will cut your calorie intake without you even realising. These foods what to take priory over other foods, by filling your plate with at least 1/3 of the Super Slimming Foods will see the lbs literally drop off.
Slimming Tip 3 – Plan Plan Plan Fail to plan is planning to fail. Make a solid plan not only for the foods and meal you are going to enjoy but also what might get in your way. If you know you have a night out, that’s fine, just plan… What food will you order? What drinks will you order? And stick to your plan for amazing weight losses.
With so many slimming world meals that can be adapted to your lifestyle. From batch cooking and making the most of your time by using the slow cooker. Our aim is to develop healthy recipes that can fit into any diet you are following. With a strong emphasis on budget family meal recipes with a good dollop of motivation and self-belief.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230