- 1 finely chopped onion
- 3 finely chopped garlic cloves
- 1-2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 500g lean mince beef (5% fat or less)
- 400g of chopped tomatoes
- 2 chopped red peppers
- 400g red kidney beans in chilli sauce
- 2 cauliflowers broken into florets
- Chopped cucumber, red onion and tomato
- Place a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat and stir fry 1 finely chopped onion and 3 finely chopped garlic cloves for 1-2 minutes.
- Add 1-2 tsp paprika, 1 tsp ground cinnamon, 2 tsp ground cumin and 500g lean mince beef (5% fat or less) and cook for another 5-6 minutes.
- Add 400g can chopped tomatoes and 2 chopped red peppers. Bring to the boil, season and cook on a low heat for 20-25 minutes.
- Add 400g can red kidney beans in chilli sauce and return to the heat for another 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, break 2 cauliflowers into florets and whizz in a food processor or grate.
- Then pop into a microwaveable dish, cover with cling film, cook for 3 minutes and fluff up with a fork.
Serve the chilli with the cauliflower rice and a chunky salad of chopped cucumber, red onion and tomato.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230