6 Syns per serving, serves 2
- 2 baking potatoes, cut into wedges
- Low-calorie cooking spray
- 250g lean beef mince (5% fat or less)
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and finely chopped
- 230g can chopped tomatoes
- 1 tsp cumin
- 2 tsp Schwartz Perfect Shake Fajita seasoning
- 1 tsp paprika
- 2 tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 80g reduced-fat Cheddar
- Fresh green jalapeno chillies, finely chopped (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas 6. Put the wedges on a non-stick baking tray, spray with low-calorie cooking spray and season lightly. Bake for 25 minutes, then turn, spray again and bake for a further 25 minutes until golden.
- Meanwhile, spray a non-stick frying pan with low-calorie cooking spray and place over a medium-high heat. Add the mince and stir-fry for 10 minutes, then add the onion and cook for 5-6 minutes, or until softened. Add the pepper and cook for 2-3 minutes, then stir in the canned tomatoes.
- Sprinkle in the cumin, fajita seasoning, paprika and a few twists of black pepper. Cook for 10-15 minutes, or until most of the liquid has evaporated. Stir in the fresh tomatoes. Remove from the heat.
- Preheat your grill to high. Tip the wedges into an ovenproof dish, spoon over the mince and sprinkle over the cheese. Add the chillies, if using, and grill for 8-10 minutes, or until the cheese starts to brown. Divide between 2 plates and serve.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230