- 135g frozen Broccoli
- 230g (approx) rump steak, sliced very thinly
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tsp cornflour
- Approx 2cm chunk ginger, very finely chopped (or grated)
- 1 tbsp Shaoxing rice wine
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tsp dark soy sauce
- 1 mild red chilli (to garnish)
- Spray oil or low-calorie cooking spray
- In a bowl, mix the beef with the garlic, cornstarch and 1 tablespoon of water, and leave to marinate for 10 minutes.
- Spray a good, non-stick frying pan with spray oil or low-calorie cooking spray, and place on a medium heat. Add the frozen Broccoli and stir-fry for 1 minute. Add the ginger, rice wine and sugar and stir-fry for 1 more minute. Transfer to a plate.
- Spray the pan again with oil/cooking spray, bring up to a high heat and add the beef. Stir-fry for 45 seconds and then stir in the oyster sauce. Add the Broccoli back into the pan, add the soy sauce and stir-fry all together for 30 seconds.
- Serve with basmati rice, garnished with sliced red chilli.
Ultimate Slimming Tips!
Slimming Tip 1 – Don’t go hungry
If you are hungry you need to eat. Depriving your body of food will just see you miserable and maybe even grabbing the high fat, high sugar foods instead. And that’s really not going to help.
Slimming Tip 2 – Fill up on Super Slimming Foods
Now no food has the power to actually slim you down, but the foods with the least calories for the most amount of filling power will cut your calorie intake without you even realising.
These foods what to take priory over other foods, by filling your plate with at least 1/3 of the Super Slimming Foods will see the lbs literally drop off.
Slimming Tip 3 – Plan Plan Plan
Fail to plan is planning to fail. Make a solid plan not only for the foods and meal you are going to enjoy but also what might get in your way. If you know you have a night out, that’s fine, just plan… What food will you order? What drinks will you order? And stick to your plan for amazing weight losses.
With so many slimming world meals that can be adapted to your lifestyle. From batch cooking and making the most of your time by using the slow cooker. Our aim is to develop healthy recipes that can fit into any diet you are following. With a strong emphasis on budget family meal recipes with a good dollop of motivation and self-belief.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230