Ready in 45 minutes, plus marinating
- 3 large skinless duck breasts
- 4 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 2 tsp Chinese five-spice powder
- 1 tsp Szechuan peppercorns, crushed
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- 4cm piece root ginger, peeled and finely grated
- Low-calorie cooking spray
- 2 red chillies, thinly sliced, plus extra to serve
- 1 head Chinese cabbage, shredded
- 1 large carrot, peeled and cut into thin matchsticks
- 3 tbsp light soy sauce
- 2 shallots, peeled, halved and thinly sliced
- A small handful of roughly chopped fresh coriander, to serve
- Finely slice the duck and place in a wide ceramic bowl with the dark soy sauce, five-spice powder, peppercorns, garlic and half of the ginger. Toss to mix well, cover and set aside for 30 minutes.
- When ready to cook, spray a wok or large frying pan with low-calorie cooking spray and place over a high heat. Add the duck mixture and stir-fry for 5-6 minutes. Transfer the duck to a bowl, cover and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, prepare the cabbage. Wipe the pan with kitchen paper, re-spray with low-calorie cooking spray and turn the heat down to medium-high.
- Add the remaining ginger and the red chillies and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes until fragrant. Add the cabbage and carrot and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes until the cabbage has softened. Add the light soy sauce and mix in the shallots. Continue to stir-fry for 1-2 minutes.
- Divide the stir-fried cabbage between serving plates and top with the duck strips. Scatter over the coriander and red chilli to serve.
Ultimate Slimming Tips!
Slimming Tip 1 – Don’t go hungry
If you are hungry you need to eat. Depriving your body of food will just see you miserable and maybe even grabbing the high fat, high sugar foods instead. And that’s really not going to help.
Slimming Tip 2 – Fill up on Super Slimming Foods
Now no food has the power to actually slim you down, but the foods with the least calories for the most amount of filling power will cut your calorie intake without you even realising.
These foods what to take priory over other foods, by filling your plate with at least 1/3 of the Super Slimming Foods will see the lbs literally drop off.
Slimming Tip 3 – Plan Plan Plan
Fail to plan is planning to fail. Make a solid plan not only for the foods and meal you are going to enjoy but also what might get in your way. If you know you have a night out, that’s fine, just plan… What food will you order? What drinks will you order? And stick to your plan for amazing weight losses.
With so many slimming world meals that can be adapted to your lifestyle. From batch cooking and making the most of your time by using the slow cooker. Our aim is to develop healthy recipes that can fit into any diet you are following. With a strong emphasis on budget family meal recipes with a good dollop of motivation and self-belief.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230