½ Syn per serving, serves 4
- 250g medium dried egg noodles
- 500g lean pork mince (5% fat or less)
- 2 garlic cloves, finely grated
- 2 tsp finely grated fresh root ginger
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 level tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- Low-calorie cooking spray
- 2 x 225g cans sliced water chestnuts in water, drained
- 300g pack stir-fry vegetables
- Lime wedges, to serve
- Cook the noodles according to the packet instructions. Drain well, cover and set aside.
- Mix together the pork, garlic and ginger. Add the chilli, both soy sauces and the chilli sauce and mix well again.
- Spray a large non-stick frying pan or wok with low-calorie cooking spray and place over a high heat. Add the pork mixture and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the water chestnuts and stir-fry vegetables. Stir-fry for 4-5 minutes, or until the veg are just tender and the pork is cooked through. Stir in the noodles to warm through, then remove from the heat. Divide between 4 bowls and serve with lime wedges for squeezing over.