1 large sweet potato, peeled and cut into chips
Low-calorie cooking spray
1 small red pepper, deseeded and cut into wedges
8 baby sweetcorn
Large pinch of chipotle chilli powder or flakes (see tip)
Large pinch of paprika
Pinch of garlic salt
1 lean beef steak, such as fillet or sirloin, visible fat removed
Juice of ½ lime, plus a wedge to serve
Small handful of fresh coriander, roughly chopped
- Boil the sweet potato chips for 5-6 minutes, or until just tender. Drain well and tip into a bowl, then toss with a little seasoning and spray with low-calorie cooking spray.
- Put the red pepper and sweetcorn in another bowl, spray with low-calorie cooking spray and set aside.
- Mix the chipotle powder, paprika and garlic salt in a small bowl. Spray the steak on both sides with low-calorie cooking spray and rub with the chipotle mixture to coat.
- Place a large non-stick griddle pan over a high heat. When smoking hot, add the steak, red pepper and sweetcorn and cook for 2 minutes. Turn the steak and peppers over and shake the pan to move the sweetcorn.
- Add the sweet potato chips and cook for a further 2-3 minutes, turning the vegetables frequently. Remove the steak from the pan and leave to rest for 1-2 minutes. Sprinkle the lime juice over the vegetables and shake the pan to coat well.
- Put everything on a plate, scatter over the coriander and serve with a lime wedge.
Ultimate Slimming Tips!
Slimming Tip 1 – Don’t go hungry
If you are hungry you need to eat. Depriving your body of food will just see you miserable and maybe even grabbing the high fat, high sugar foods instead. And that’s really not going to help.
Slimming Tip 2 – Fill up on Super Slimming Foods
Now no food has the power to actually slim you down, but the foods with the least calories for the most amount of filling power will cut your calorie intake without you even realising.
These foods what to take priory over other foods, by filling your plate with at least 1/3 of the Super Slimming Foods will see the lbs literally drop off.
Slimming Tip 3 – Plan Plan Plan
Fail to plan is planning to fail. Make a solid plan not only for the foods and meal you are going to enjoy but also what might get in your way. If you know you have a night out, that’s fine, just plan… What food will you order? What drinks will you order? And stick to your plan for amazing weight losses.
With so many slimming world meals that can be adapted to your lifestyle. From batch cooking and making the most of your time by using the slow cooker. Our aim is to develop healthy recipes that can fit into any diet you are following. With a strong emphasis on budget family meal recipes with a good dollop of motivation and self-belief.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230