- 110g low fat spread, suitable for baking
- 4 x 11g sachets low calorie hot chocolate powder
- 4tbsp sweetener
- 60g caster sugar
- 3 eggs
- 110g self-raising flour
- 1 level tsp baking powder
- 200g dried apricots, chopped
- 1tsp vanilla essence
- 1 level tsp icing sugar, to dust
- Preheat the oven to 180C, gas 4 and line a 30cm x 20cm baking tin with baking parchment.
- Melt the spread in a pan, remove from the heat and stir in the drinking chocolate, sweetener and sugar. Add the eggs and whisk until well combined.
- Sift in the flour and baking powder and stir. Add the apricots to the mixture with the vanilla essence and mix well. Pour into the tin and bake for around 20 mins until just set – it will firm as it cools. These are delicious served straight from the oven or cooled and dusted with icing sugar.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230