- 35g dark chocolate, roughly chopped
- 175g quark
- 1 tbsp sweetener
- ½ tsp brandy
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ½ 175g pot Muller Light Vanilla yogurt
- 2 cherries
- Place the chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of lightly simmering water and heat for 8-10 minutes or until melted, taking care that the base of the bowl does not touch the water.
- Put the quark in a blender or food processor with the sweetener, brandy and vanilla extract. Scrape in the melted chocolate and blend until smooth.
- Transfer this mixture into 4 small dessert glasses or ramekins, spoon over the vanilla yogurt and top with a cherry.
- Top with a dusting of cocoa powder and icing sugar.
- These chocolate pots are even tastier after a bit of time in the fridge so if you can, make them in advance and chill until you’re ready to eat.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230